What do Invisalign braces cost?
If you want to know how much Invisalign braces cost in the UK, this Invisalign guide will explain the costs and fees involved in an Invisalign treatment in our clinic starting from as little as £1295 for the Invisalign express treatment going up to £2695 for the comprehensive treatment (the cost is £2995) based on complexity.
nvisalign – A popular choice for those who want to straighten teeth without dealing with the hassles of fixed braces. While it is a highly effective treatment, you must consider the cost of Invisalign treatment in the UK. Let’s look at factors that can impact the cost and more.
But first, let’s address this –
Common misconceptions about Invisalign cost in the UK
Invisalign is always more expensive than traditional braces: This is not always the case. The cost of treatment will depend on various factors, such as the complexity of the case, length of treatment, and geographic location. In some cases, Invisalign may actually be less expensive than traditional braces.
Invisalign is not covered by insurance: Many dental insurance plans will cover a part of the cost of Invisalign treatment. Do check with your insurance provider to see what is covered. Also, enquire about any out-of-pocket expenses you may incur.
Invisalign is a luxury treatment: While Invisalign can be more expensive than traditional braces, it is not a luxury treatment. These aligners serve 2 advantages – they’re both virtually invisible AND are easier to maintain the oral hygiene.
Invisalign treatment is not worth the cost: Since they improve confidence and oral health, they may be worth the cost for many patients.
All orthodontists charge the same for Invisalign treatment: The cost varies. It differs according to each orthodontist, the location, and the treatment plan. Contact us at Angel Orthodontics to enquire about our treatment plans.
Factors That Affect Invisalign Cost in the UK
Some factors that affect Invisalign cost in the UK include:
- Complexity of the case: More complex cases may cost more money. For example, if the patient has severe crowding or other complex orthodontic issues, Invisalign can be more expensive. These cases may need extended treatment and more aligners, which add to the cost.
- Length of treatment: Invisalign treatment typically takes between 12 and 18 months, but it can take longer for more complex cases. The longer the treatment takes, the more aligners are required, which can increase the cost of treatment.
- Location: Invisalign treatment tends to be more expensive in larger cities, such as London, where the cost of living is higher. The cost of Invisalign can also vary depending on the individual orthodontist and their pricing policies. At Angel Orthodontics, you’ll get Invisalign treatment at an affordable price!
- Experience of the orthodontist: Sometimes, the experience of orthodontists may impact the cost. The more trained they are, the more they may charge to create a nicer smile.
Invisalign Cost in the UK
On average, Invisalign treatment in the UK can cost anywhere from £2,500 to £5,500. This cost includes the initial consultation, treatment, and follow-up appointments. The cost can vary depending on the individual case.
In comparison to traditional metal braces, Invisalign can be more expensive. But with benefits like invisibility, improved oral hygiene, and occasionally faster treatment times, they’re worth it.
Retainers and additional aligners (if needed) may cost extra. So keep that in mind as well.
Financing Options for Invisalign Treatment
- Payment plans: Many orthodontic practices offer payment plans. These include monthly payments or other arrangements that can make the cost of treatment more manageable.
- Credit cards: If you have a credit card with a low-interest rate / a promotional offer with zero interest, this is a good option.
- Personal loans: You may take a personal loan to pay for the Invisalign treatment. This can be a good option if you have a good credit score and can obtain a loan with a low-interest rate.
- Medical loans: You’ll find many financial institutions that offer medical loans for healthcare expenses. These loans may offer lower interest rates and longer repayment periods than other types of loans.
Financing options can make Invisalign brace treatment more affordable. With these, you can choose to pay in installments – over a period of several months or years. Upfront payment discounts are also often available. This is useful if you want to pay for the treatment in full.
Dental insurance may also cover some part of the cost of Invisalign treatment. Make sure to check with your dental insurance provider to see if Invisalign is covered and how much they will cover.
FAQs on Invisalign
Can anyone get Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign treatment is suitable for most people, but do consult with an orthodontist to determine if it’s the right treatment for you.
How do I know if Invisalign is working?
You should begin to see results within the first few weeks of Invisalign treatment. Regular check-ups with your orthodontist will help to monitor progress.
Can I eat and drink normally with Invisalign?
You should remove the Invisalign aligners when eating and drinking. But you should brush your teeth before putting the aligners back in to prevent staining and caries.
Some more after-care tips include:
- Wear your aligners as directed: Failure to follow these instructions can delay or even reverse the progress of your treatment.
- Maintain good oral hygiene: Brush your teeth after every meal and before putting your aligners back in. Floss and use mouthwash to keep your mouth healthy.
- Keep your aligners clean: Rinse your aligners with cold water every time you remove them. Use a toothbrush (soft-bristled) and water to clean them. Avoid using hot water.
- Attend all follow-up appointments: It’s important to attend all follow-up appointments with your orthodontist during and after your Invisalign treatment. This helps us monitor your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
- Wear your retainer: Wear your retainer as directed to prevent your teeth from shifting back to their original position.
In conclusion, while the cost of Invisalign treatment in the UK can vary, there are several financing options available to make it more affordable. By following proper aftercare, you can ensure the success of your Invisalign treatment.
Orthodontic treatment involves moving rotated (twisted) crowded and protruding teeth, closing gaps, and correcting the bite so that the teeth come together nicely when the mouth is closed.
The treatment can increase comfort eating, as well as prevent the risk of damaging your jaw joint. Having straighter teeth can also give you the best chance of keeping your teeth clean and healthy.
Invisalign treatment is the only invisible way to straighten your teeth. With the advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, which we use in our N1 practice, Invisalign shows you your complete treatment plan based on your Invisalign Provider’s prescription. You will see how your teeth will change from the initial position towards the final desired position.
Invisalign treatment involves wearing a series of custom-made clear plastic aligners that will shift your teeth into the position outlined in your plan. Each aligner should be worn for about two weeks, after which it is being replaced by the next in line, gradually moving towards the projected final position. The treatment time can vary, depending on your specific needs and will be decided by your Invisalign Provider.
As with any type of orthodontic treatment, the cost of Invisalign treatment relies on factors such as the complexity of your teeth straightening issue and your course of treatment. Generally speaking, the cost for adults is comparable to the cost of traditional fixed braces. If you decide to have your teeth straightened with Invisalign at Angel Orthodontics, you will find out that there are no hidden costs and convenient finance plans available.
How much do Invisalign braces cost?null
The cost of Invisalign in our clinic starts from as little as £1295 for the Invisalign express where the most minor of adjustments are being made, it relies on just 7 sets of aligners and can correct malalignment in as little as 3 months, but most cases are light cases (the cost is £2695) or comprehensive (the cost is £2995) based on complexity. There are cases that are better to be done by conventional braces or lingual braces which are also provided by our specialist orthodontist.
Invisalign braces cost at Angel Orthodontics
With our spring offer, you can pay the amount in installments where you pay a deposit, and the balance is cleared over the duration of your treatment. The clinic also offers you interest-free financing; an interest-free loan that enables you to use the clinic’s patient credit facility in this case you pay 20% of your cost as a deposit then the rest will be paid monthly for a period of 12 months.
020 7837 6965
Invisalign aligners are safe to use and do not contain any BPA. They’re made of a specially designed medical grade thermoplastic. The thermoplastic is super slim and clear. Invisalign is a patented brand under the Invisalign System and the thermoplastic material used is FDA Cleared.
Invisalign aligners are the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. Users have reported that Invisalign offers greater comfort than any other braces: no itching or uncomfortable feeling around your gums.
Invisalign is an excellent solution for adults who want straighter teeth without the ‘train tracks’ usually associated with braces. As long as you have the willpower to keep your aligners in, you’ll benefit from the convenience of being able to remove them to eat and brush your teeth.
Enjoy the confidence that comes with a pleasant smile by getting your Invisalign aligners today. Life will continue as normal as your Invisalign aligners discreetly correct your teeth. The benefits of having Invisalign outweigh the cost because, in the end, Invisalign helps you enhance your looks while invisibly correcting your teeth.